Thank you to all parents and carers who have followed our request to wear face coverings on the yard at the beginning and end of the school day.
We do appreciate your support.
Remember the main symptoms of coronavirus are :
- A high temperature
- Persistent cough
- Loss of taste and/or smell
If you, your child or a member of your household show any of these symptoms then you must all start to self isolate straight away, then book your test as soon as possible. No one from your household should leave your home unless it is to get a test.
If you are self isolating then please inform school as soon as possible so we can organise home learning for your child. We also ask if you are having a test to let us know the result.
If you are unsure about anything then please contact school. We are here to help.
Information can also be found at:
Please can we also we take this opportunity to remind everyone of the importance of following the national restrictions that are currently in place.
- To stay at home wherever possible.
- Not to meet with people socially or for activities other than those you live with either inside or outside.
- You are able to meet one other person to exercise with outside.
- Wherever possible to work from home.