Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or another format) of any of the documents on our website please speak to the school office who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Assessment Policy Summer 2018
- Accessibility Plan 2022 – 2024
- Anti bullying Policy November 2019
- Attendance Policy 20-21
- Behaviour Policy September 20-21
- Bereavement Policy Feb 2022
- Charging Policy 22
- Yohden Primary School Code of Conduct Policy Sept 18
- Complaints Policy & Procedures 22
- Confidential Reporting Code Policy 21-22
- Data Protection Policy Nov 2021 V2
- Equality Policy 2022.docx
- Equality Information and Equality Objectives
- Health & Safety policy 22
- H&S Covid supplementary
- Safeguarding School Policy September 2021
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19 update
- Marking and Feedback Policy 22
- PE Policy March 2021
- Prevent Policy 22
- Privacy Notice for Parents Carers March 2022
- SEND Policy Feb 2022
- Staff Induction Policy
Yohden Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.